Friday, December 12, 2008

Fun day Friday on the SUP's

Jamie and I lucked out this morning with some fun thigh/waist high waves with a couple peaks at chest high. Winds were brisk offshore and the left over wind swell made for one of the best SUP sessions in a while.. We exchanged wave after wave on our Stand Ups for the two hour outgoing tide session. It was somewhat cold, but well worth it. As you can see the morning sky and colors were spectacular and inspiring. I caught one 50-60 yard left to the folly; That was for you Jesse.. Truly a wonderful gift Jamie and I received today....

Jamie in the morning light
Jamie going over the top on our little piece of Heaven
Glen on a fun little right

Jamie up close My board and my friend Jamie
Jamie inside redirect from one of his long lefts..
Little peak on a cold winter wave..

No comments: