Saturday, January 28, 2012

Today Seppe and I had received a special gift. ""The gift of giving."". Our friend, co-worker and paddle sista' ,Heather Musselman has been into paddleboarding for over a year and now she is more stoked more than ever . Wanting to get into race training and distance exploring , we were able to provide her with that resource. A new 12'-6'' T/R board. Now go and explore .. ....


''Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends. ....''

Here is Heathers quote......"""""When the character of a person is not immediately apparent, take a look at his/her closest friends"... I didn't think anything could top the feeling I get while surfing. But today my friends... my family... showed me what it means to be thoughtful of your friends. The squishiest.... thank you Giuseppe Picone and Glen Barroncini .. (My heart is full, and my eyes still watery :)""

----------------------------------------------------

love at first sight,

Get'er wet...

No comments: