Thursday, July 24, 2008

Outside Hilton Head's Liz and Alex Paddle this morning

This morning I had the privilege to paddle with Liz Pacheco and Alex Koons. They both work for Outside Hilton Head working in the retail shops and guide kayak tours for the company. We met at 6:30 am for a sunrise paddle from Shelter Cove Marina. We paddled passed Long Cove to Broad Creek Marina and back at a leisurely pace. Both Liz and Alex were up standing, paddling and enjoying the view from 5 feet above the waterline in less than 10 minutes. I think they're both hooked on Stand Up and Alex is already scheming on how to purchase a board and paddle. Upon our return to the dock Alex and Liz were the envy of all their co-workers prepping for their day. I'm sure I will be receiving a call for another paddle very soon. Thank you Liz and Alex for sharing with me your personal stories, the beautiful sunrise and awesome paddle. Mahalo






No comments: