Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Brothers Birthday Today


If you have been following 'Atlantic Paddle Surfing' know my brother just returned ''last Fri'' from Iraq after a year of fighting for our freedom. Just in time for his 42 nd trip around the Sun. He is home celebrating his Birthday today with his wife Andrea and family, Mom and Dad. I will be making a visit to Orlando Fl. in a week or two to hang with our Hero, a brother, a son, a husband,a friend and soldier Keith....We are proud of you......I will be packing the Stand Ups so Keith , my other brother Jason and I can head over to the beach and have a Brothers paddle session or two. The three of us together again. Its been in over two years, too long...That will be the highlight of February for me. See you guys soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH.



No comments: