Thursday, September 6, 2012

St. Augustine Birthday Waves....

I know it maybe selfish to be in St. Augustine catching some really clean 3-4 ft waves but celebrating   my Birthday surfing is a must and annual tradition in my life... I do miss my friends and wish they were with me..  but they are always in my heart. ..MISSED YOU GUYS... The waves were super clean and when the sets came in, being on the stand up allowed me to catch the walls way outside and carve and S turn all the way thru the inside watching the wave set up for a speed runs and turned on the lip.... 


 I had seen a Shrimp Boat passing bye so I had to get a pic of that behind me.. . Again another tradition on my birthday doing Stand Up.. I have pics of me SUP'n on waves with a Shrimp Trawler in the background..  the last  five years.




 It takes a special person  to walk on water... 

8:30 am as tide starts filling in. PERFECT..

No comments: