Saturday, March 13, 2010

Waves the last two days..

What a great sunrise today sharing waves with my friends..

Below are some frame grabs of Jesse's session from yesterday morning using his gopro camera. I had my gopro camera on my board and Jamie's board. We caught some great waves and when I was reattaching the camera to my board out in the line up a set rolled thru and the camera was knocked out of my hand only to sink in the chocolate abyss. I walked the beach at lower tide but did not find the camera. I'm sure it will or has washed ashore and someone has a gopro. Really wanted to see what was recorded. I know we had a many great waves and Jamie jammed on several . I'll call it ''The Lost footage of 3-12-10'' .
.............................................................................................
Live and learn. . The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences. By the time your life is finished, you will have learned just enough to begin it well

Jesse's pics




No comments: