Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A new Chapter begins.

If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then realize you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page. Tonight one awesome chapter of my life comes to an end. Tomorrow, a new magnificent chapter begins.
---------------------------------------
It is official. I will be partnered up with H2O Sports heading up the Paddle Boarding Program. We will be at the Pier near the base of the Lighthouse in Harbour Town. With other locations soon to follow. We will be offering lessons, clinics, tours, demos, community events, a fitness SUP program, private outings, rentals and retail SUP goods and accessories. Stand Up is the fastest growing water sport world wide. I'm honored to be in an industry that I can share my passion with everyone. I have enjoyed promoting the sport of Stand Up Paddle Boarding and Surfing to every person that has entered my life over the last 3 or so years. Being an ambassador to Stand Up I'm fully committed to ride this next wave of success making a living at what I love.
Come on down, ''Get on board and experience walking on water'' Stand Up Paddle Surfing is the ultimate experience for people of all ages to enjoy almost any body of water. SUP is easy to learn . From a leisurely cruise around the marshes, creeks bays and lakes to riding the waves in the ocean. Stand up Paddle Boarding provides you with a total body core workout providing a great view. Soon you will improve your balance & coordination as well as your strength & endurance. Improve your life and health come paddle boarding with me..
Contact us at,..... 843-671-4FUN (4386) or TOLL FREE 1- 877- 290- 4FUN (4386)
--------------------------

Thanks to 'Harbour Master' Nancy Cappelmann for the photos

No comments: