Sunday, September 5, 2010

Harbour Town Summer Paddle Boarding

Yesterday was the last of out H20 Sports Free Summer Paddleboarding series. Was a great turn out had a live band cranking out the tunes, BBQ, brew, and lots of stoke. We had over 300 people joined us throughout the five Saturdays this summer to experience the free Paddleboarding event. Its a great feeling to have shared my passion with all the awesome people I've met and knowing I had a small impact on their lives thru paddleboarding.
''My gift to me.. ''
Working at H2O Sports this summer has been one of the best things I've done for my self. Sharing my love with all. Giving paddleboard lessons and making a living on the water was a dream for a long time but now it became a reality. Teaching Stand Up to over 1000 guests this summer was a fun learning experience I will never trade.
Want to thank several people who have made my summer possible:
H20 Sports, Sea Pines Resort, Jiva Yoga, Scott's Fish Market, Beach Break Grill, Smoke House Grill, Redfish , Capt Woody's, Outside Hilton Head, Island Rec Center, Yolo, Fanatic, SoFlo Boards, Paddle Surf Hawaii, Kialoa paddles, Surf Tech SUP , SOS boards, Jupiter Paddleboarding, GoPro cameras, Atlantic Paddle Surfing, Sunny Daze Surf Factory, Hilton Head Health & Wellness Center and to all the individuals who made and impact on me. You all know who you are. MAHALO












No comments: