Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gotta love 'walking on water'

Made the cover of Hilton Head Monthly June issue. Sharing my passion and enthusiasm of SUP with all. Honored to be an ambassador for the sport of Stand Up Paddle Boarding, H20 Sports, Hilton Head's paddle board community, Sea Pines Resort and Hilton Head Island. I love
to share SUP surfing with the world starting with my little town. I'm very passionate about this fastest growing water sport. My reward are the many smiles on the faces of all the friends I've made thru Stand Up the last 3-4 years, all the clients from past lessons and hearing exciting descriptions of their Paddle Surfing experiences knowing I've made an impact on their live.
My mission personal statement is:
Paddle toward the future, one stroke at a time....
''' Thank you to all who have entered my life, allowing me to share my passion making and impact on their lives. ''
MAHALO
http://www.hiltonheadmonthly.com/


'Come on board and walk on water'
H20Sports in Habour Town, Sea Pines



http://www.h2osportsonline.com/paddle-board.asp

No comments: