Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My clients Stand Up Paddle for the first time.

Today I had the honor to share my passion of Stand Up Paddle Boarding with Babby and Alan Norsworthy and Patrick Partain. I asked why they chose Stand Up today and their reason was ''all the rental bicycles were out''. Maybe a little discouraged not riding bikes but they all paddled through the marshes and sound seeing Sea Pines from a unique point of view, atop of a Stand Up Paddle board.

Alan
Patrick
Babby
Alan and Patrick ''Hawaiian Kings''
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Later in the day I paddled with Raleigh native Jim Walsh and his two sons, Jimmy and Alex. All were up and paddling in 10 minutes. Walking on water seemed to be easy for the Walsh's. Awesome day meeting great people. Thank You..
Alex in foreground, Jimmy and Jim ,''marsh explorers''
Alex and Dad

No comments: