Thursday, December 3, 2009

Back on my feet again !!!!!!!!!!!

I was reborn and baptized this morning. ''Back on my feet again.'' Borrowing Jamie's ankle brace gave me the strength and confidence needed to get out and paddle surf. Concentrating on the waves and not my injury. Its been 5 weeks being beached and today was the one of the better days. I was just taking it all in. 3-4 ft clean waves, comfortable weather, all friends in the water., Priceless... Thanks Jamie.
.............................................................
Tim Neil took some shots from this morning.


This was the drop, adjusting to pull in grabbing the rail getting in there for a moment
only to have the tail track up and over my head..
Worth every moment..

Looks fun doesn't it..???

Tim Santini

Jamie on one of his many waves during his 3 hour session.



Ankle testing ; PASSED !
Walls of fun..

Ready for the impact

Jamie late take off ,I watched him make and go down the line...

No comments: