1) Who are you?
2) How did you start Paddle Boarding and why?
Borrowed Glen's first board (ever) and was hooked
3) How long have you been Paddleboarding?
Not long enough!
4) Where do you do the most paddling?
Anywhere there's water
5) Who do you paddle with? ( ..ie..family, friends, club, ect..)
Hilton Head's OG's of Standup ..you know who you are ; )
6) What type of Paddle Equipment do you use? ( boards, paddles, gear )
Stu Sharpe Surf FB page
7) What do you like most about SUP ?
There are no limits
8) An amazing experience or encounter while Paddleboarding?
Harbour Town Lighthouse (SC) to Tybee Island Lighthouse (GA) solo paddle, surfing the Joiner Banks, surfing Daufuskie Ferry wake on an undisclosed sandbar, paddling with sharks while circumnavigating Pinckney Island, Harvest Moon night paddle missions..too many adventures to list!
9) Your favorite non-paddling thing to do?
Playing with my 21 month old son Jesse Dakota
10) Favorite after paddle grinds?
La Hacienda with GB
11) Dream vacation or surf trip?
12) Your occupation or what do you do for a living?
13) Your hero(s) or person(s) who have had influence on your life.?
My Mom..we miss you.
14) Something people don't know about you and willing to share?
I was a professional bodyboarder in another life
15) Favorite Music before/ after a surf?
Indie, punk rock or reggae.