Saturday, January 3, 2009

Surf City Myrtle Beach Paddleboards December 2008




Lance and Gary Stand Up Paddle Myrtle Beach at 67th ave. North. Great to see Stand Up Paddling in northern South Carolina. I will have to make a road trip up there sometime and check out their SUP world. Gary and Lance if you see this please email me. I'd like to learn more about Stand Up in your area and meet up with you guys. Great video guys , looks like a lot of fun.. Thanks for sharing the stoke of SUP in your part of South Carolina. Anyone in South Carolina that's passionate about Stand Up paddle Surfing I would like to share and exchange story with you y'all.
Mahalo Glen

Jamie and Jesse .. I guess we're gonna have to do some video recording of our Stand Up sessions here.. Talk to you guys later..

No comments: