Monday, February 20, 2012

Team Rider for Starboard ....

Starboard SUP has graciously decided to sponsor me as part of their team rider/ambassador program. I will be riding some of the new 2012 models in the surf, race/touring and cruising.. I will be promoting their SUP products and sharing the passion of Stand Up. I will be on one of the Starboard models when I paddle so anyone wanting to try them, just ask? Starboard has 51 shapes and all have several types of construction from high end Carbon Fiber to three pricepoint epoxy layups, wood vaneer and soft top models ...

I will be on a 8-10 Wide Point Silver, 10' Whopper AST, and a 14' Race BC coast runner..

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the new fleet of Starboard SUP's we just received. H2O Sports is the new Starboard dealer so hit us up if your looking for a SUP model. We have a couple of demos so let me or H2O Sports to float a couple..


Here are the models that arrived today..

8-10 WP
14' Race BC Coast Runner
Brooke's 12 SUPer SUP/Windsurf crossover

11-2 Blend AST


No comments: