Monday, December 7, 2009

Awesome day on the SUP

We had some fun little waves in the thigh high range. Perfect for SUP . My ankle is feeling great and I'm able to put a lot of strain and stress on the foot while on the Stand Up. . The brace Jamie lent me allows me to continue to fuel my passion of SUP by getting me on the water and waves. Fun morning. Mahalo Jamie..

Then I went Stand Up fishing in the Shelter Cove basin and marsh area. Must of caught close to 15 red fish and trout. One trout was close to 20-22 inches. All on lures. Awesome day off..

What I've noticed over the years is that Fisherman and Surfers flock together. When you catch a few waves in one spot someone paddles over, and another, and another.... When one is catching a fish it seems a boat anchors near you, and another.... JUST AN OBSERVATION.

No comments: