Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday, paddle and surf = fun-day

This morning I had the honor to paddle with Annette Vann The California native loved SUP boarding was able pick it up easily in the stiff NE breeze and currents. She experinced the thrill of paddle boarding and she's hooked..........
..... Later after lunch we has some fun little waves roll thru in the thigh high size with some larger waves every now and then. Today I received my new replaced Kialoa Methane paddle today just in time for the tide and to hit the surf.. The paddle felt good in my hands again. Jamie paddled out as friend Chas who tried to paddle in the ocean but found it hard to balance in the rolling water and waves.. Paddled for 3 hours and took a few pics of Jamie and one of Chas on his longboard. My Kiaola paddle and PSH are a perfect match fueling my passion for now.
Annette Vann Paddling Broad Creek


''' Jamie on a fun left..
Chas getting going..


Left glide


In hand and under foot...


No comments: