Saturday, May 30, 2009

Did a Paddle Surfing Demo for the Travel Channel

Yesterday I was invited to participate in a segment for the Travel Channel about Stand Up Paddle Surfing or Paddle Boarding on Hilton Head. ''A top five water adventures to do on Hilton Head'' Something like that. .I met with a member of the Chamber of Commerce of Hilton Head and the film crew of two to demo and share my passion of Stand Up Paddle Surfing. The host of the Travel Channel Chris Keener ( http://www.chriskeener.com/ ) and camera woman filmed and shot video of the what's, whys and how's of Stand Up Paddle Surfing here on Hilton Head. We shot the video at Palmetto Bay Marina. After the 2 hour filming we all hopped on a boards and paddled for and hour to experience the love of the sport.. I told the camera woman in order to film and edit the shoot you will need to experience what Stand Up is all about. This will aid you while editing the shoot having Stand Up experience. Not only was she hooked, the host Chris was stoked too. I know they will be back for some more Paddle adventures. I hope I represented the sport of Paddle Surfing and Hilton Head Island well and looking forward to seeing the final segment. Will keep you posted ...

No comments: