Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter waves on this Dec.Sunday

Today we were greeted with some fun thigh to waist high waves from the North East winds that blew last two days. Jamie and I were on the Stand Up's and John, Scott A , Scott, Michael, Chris and Ricky surfed on the little frigid nuggets. I was warm in the 4/3 , booties,gloves and hoodie in the 51*f water and cold NE winds. Being on top of the water has its advantages.. We all traded waves, sharing stoke and enjoying a December cold morning of waves..
....................
It’s hard for me to put into words why I like the beach and surf so much. Everything about it is renewing for me; its like therapy and the cure is salt water, like sweat, tears, or the sea.”
..............
Thanks to Tim Neil freezing on the beach taking pics and allowing me to share these shots with you.. See all his great shots..
Or have great food at his 'Beach Break Grill'..
.....................
My photo of the mushy waves on Sunday morning
Cold paddle A PSH all washed up with no one to ride.. Glen, A little off the top please
Jamie with his eyes on the prize.
Glen, looking for the right to 'stand up' on the inside
Jamie on one of his many cut backs,.. His patented strong shaft bending turns
John on the 4th gear passing lane..

Scott Allen, a cold left slide glide

No comments: